DiaSys Reagents - Combining Ease of Use and Safety of Results
DiaSys Diagnostic Systems offers more than 80 optimized reagents for routine and special diagnostics. The reagents are liquid-stable and ready-to-use, show excellent stability and outstanding performance. DiaSys reagents are provided in various kits for multi-purpose or automated use on common clinical chemistry analyzers.
- Liquid stable up to the expiry date, even after opening
- Ready to use, no reconstitution, directly available for STAT analysis
- Excellent stability on shelf and on board
- Minimized interferences
- Reliable performance - safe results
- Multi-purpose kits in different sizes for every laboratory
- Special kits for automated systems with validated applications
NEFA FS - Important test for Metabolic Syndrome
DiaSys introduced a new test for measurement of non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA). NEFA is a parameter of growing importance as a risk marker and is highly predictive for cardiovascular diseases. NEFA is considered to be an important link between obesity and diabetes, and therefore, vital in the management of metabolic syndromes. New studies show that an increased concentration of NEFA is an indicator for increasing insulin resistance.
NEFA FS is based on an enzymatic endpoint method, and is the only liquid stable, ready-to-use reagent in the market. NEFA FS lacks hazardous ingredients and hence is safe and environmentally friendly. Moreover, the reagent offers high stability.