Cholesterol FS 5'
Cholesterol FS is a colorimetric test based on enzymatic hydrolysis and oxidation to determine total cholesterol in serum and plasma. Determination of cholesterol is part of the standard lipid profile and used for screening purposes in atherosclerotic risk assessment.
- “CHOD-PAP” method - enzymatic Trinder reaction
- Excellent precision
- Linearity up to 750 mg/dL
|Control(s)||TruLab N, TruLab P, TruLab L|
|Standard||Cholesterol Standard FS|
|Supplementary reagents||HDL Precipitant, LDL Precipitant|
- Package insert English Ed. 11
- Package insert French Ed. 11
- Package insert German Ed. 11
- Package insert Spanish Ed. 11