Glucose GOD FS 5'
Glucose GOD FS is an enzymatic test to determine glucose in serum or plasma. Measurement of glucose concentration is mainly used in diagnosis and monitoring of treatment in diabetes mellitus treatment. Further applications are the detection of neonatal hypoglycemia, the exclusion of pancreatic islet cell carcinoma as well as the evaluation of carbohydrate metabolism in various diseases.
- Liquid-stable monoreagent
- GOD-PAP method - Trinder reaction
- Traceable to reference method gas chromatography-isotope dilution mass spectrometry (GC-IDMS)
|Control(s)||TruLab N, TruLab P|
|Standard||Glucose Standard FS|
- Package insert English Ed. 9
- Package insert French Ed. 9
- Package insert German Ed. 9
- Package insert Spanish Ed. 9