Triglycerides FS 5'
Triglycerides FS is an enzymatic colorimetric test to determine triglycerides in serum and plasma. Triglycerides are measured in screening of the lipid status, to detect atherosclerotic risks and in monitoring of lipid lowering therapy. Increased concentrations combined with increased low-density lipoprotein (LDL) values constitute an especially high risk for coronary heart disease (CHD).
- Trinder GPO method
- Long onboard stability of up to 12 weeks
- Traceable to the reference method gas chromatography-isotope dilution mass spectrometry (GC-IDMS)
|Control(s)||TruLab N, TruLab P, TruLab L|
|Standard||Triglycerides Standard FS|
- Package insert English Ed. 11
- Package insert French Ed. 11
- Package insert German Ed. 11
- Package insert Spanish Ed. 11